NAME:
Dhanendra W.
CLASS:
9B
ABSENT:
15
English Assignment: Home
Home.
A very simple yet meaningful word. For me, home is a place where you can do
whatever you like. Whether you like playing, sleeping or even studying, you can
do it at home. Each person has a different hobby that they usually do at their
homes. But me, well I like relaxing at my home, when I have nothing to do. No
homework, assignment, chores and stuff that I don’t like. I guess I am not the
kind of person who wants to getaway or escape from my home. Because it is home.
Like they say “Home is where you heart is.”.
Everybody
likes to travel a lot. Including me. Whenever I am in outer town or seas, I
always feel happy. But, after some time I kinda miss my home. Because there is
a special atmosphere. Eventhough I am with my family while travelling, but
still there is a special atmosphere in my home. Talking about atmosphere, I
don’t like silent homes. However I also don’t like ‘too noisy’ homes. I like
the atmosphere that is just right in between silence and noisiness. My home is
noisy but not too noisy, fun and energetic.
A
family without homes is like a cake without a cherry on top. It is not
complete. My dream is not having a luxurious home or a mansion or even a
palace. My dream is to have a small house with a garden or a pool, with my
family in it. That is what I call home.
very nice writing skills
ReplyDeletegood job my friend. nice writing.
ReplyDeletevery very very good, nice and sweet text. Thanks ma friend
ReplyDeletegood writing about your home and nice language
ReplyDeletesuch a good article about your home
ReplyDelete“Home is where you heart is.” well....that's deep
ReplyDeletevery well written, good job.
ReplyDeletenice 1 m8 :D keep it up
ReplyDeleteGOOOD , GRANDE DYO GRANDE DYO, excellente
ReplyDelete"A family without homes is like a cake without a cherry on top"
ReplyDeletelove dat quotes
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewhat a quote m8...
ReplyDeleteWow, nice joob, it's pretty good!!
ReplyDeleteseriously?????? noooooo
ReplyDelete